DIN Rail Mount Fuse Block
Reduce labor and enhance the safety of any panel design.
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
Amps: Up to 30A
Withstand: 200kA Rms Sym
Blocks: UL 94V0, self-extinguishing
Covers: UL 94HB, self-extinguishing
Blocks: -40°C to +120°C
Non indicating covers: -40°C to +120°C
Indicating covers: -20°C to +90°C*
Base & Cover: Thermoplastic
Terminals: Tin-plated bimetallic copper (Tighten up to 20 Inch Lbs.)
Screws and pressure plates: Zinc-plated steel
*Optional fuse puller: P/N Fuse Puller FP2
- Available in 1, 2 and 3-pole configurations to meet
- DIN-Rail and panel mount versatility allows one product to
be used for multiple applications, lowering inventory cost.
- Compact footprint consumes minimal panel space.
- Optional see-through cover enhances safety with IP20
finger-safe protection, lockout/tagout capability and open
- Tin-plated bimetallic copper fuse clips deliver superior
fatigue resistance compared to traditional spring brass.
- Terminal connections meet application needs including 1/4″
spade quick connect terminals for faster panel assembly.
- Reduce labor and enhance safety of any panel design.
- 3 Amp fuses supplied.
- Covers are included in the overall UL Listing/Recognition and CSA Certification
IP20 finger-safe. (With installed cover only).