Low Voltage Potential Transformer
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
- Terminals are Brass Studs No. 10-32 with one lock washer, flat washer and regular nut.
- The core and coil assembly is encased in a thermoplastic shell and filled with resin.
- These transformers are designed for operation line-to-line. They may also be operated line-to-ground or line-to-neutral, at reduced voltage, (58% of rated volts).
- It is desirable to use a 1.6 amp fuse in the secondary to protect the transformer.
- With three exceptions these transformers are ANSI C57.13 group 1. Those marked * are group 2.
- Each transformer has two plastic terminal covers.
- This page contains a circle diagram for the estimation of the errors for other than rated burdens.
Standard Secondary Voltage: 120 Volts
– 10kV BIL
-150 VA at 30°C Amb.
– 100 VA at 55°C Amb. (60Hz)
Weight: 7.75 lbs.