DC Current Transducer
DT Series Current Transducers combine a Hall effect sensor and signal conditioner into a single package for use in DC current applications up to 200A. The DT unipolar models have jumper selectable current input ranges and industry standard 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc outputs. Available in split core or solid core enclosures. DT Bidirectional Output models produce a + 10Vdc signal with current through the aperture in one direction and -10Vdc with current passing in the reverse direction. Split core enclosures only.
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
– (±10Vdc – Bidirectional models only)
– 4-20mA: 23mA
– 0-5Vdc: 5.75Vdc
– Solid-core: 1% F.S.
– Split-core: 2% F.S.
Repeatability: 1.0% F.S.
– Solid Core: 20ms (to 90% of step change)
– Split Core: 100ms (to 90% of step change)
Frequency Range: DC
– 2VA max.
Power Consumption: 2VA
– 4-20mA: 500 max.
– 0-5Vdc: 25Kπ min.
– 0-10Vdc: 50Kπ min.
Isolation Voltage: 3kV (monitored line to output)
Linearity: 0.75% F.S.
– Field Selectable Ranges from 0-200A
– Factory Set Ranges from 0-200A (Bidirectional models only)
– FL Case: 0.75” (19.1mm) dia.
– SP Case: 0.85” (21.6mm) sq.
Case: UL94 V0 Flammability Rated
– (-4°F to +122°F )
– (-20°C to +50°C),
– (0-95% RH,) non-condensing
- Solar combiner boxes
- Battery Banks
- Electric heating elements