As the nation's largest supplier of electrical components for measuring, monitoring, and control of current, power, and energy, FLEX-CORE® can help you find the right product quickly and efficiently with no guesswork involved.
FLEX-CORE® manufactures and warehouses a large selection of "ready-to-ship" products for measurement, monitoring, and control of current, power, and energy applications.
Large inventory of in-stock products
Same day shipping when ordered before 1PM Eastern
Shortest lead time available for build-to-order products
Experienced application assistance staff
Credit card payments accepted
Expert technical assistance is available
Certified Test Reports are available
Custom Equipment is available with expedited manufacturing
Need help with a specific application?
FLEX-CORE® has qualified and experienced engineers that will work with you to suggest the best possible solution for your needs.
- Shortest lead time available for build-to-order requirements.
- Custom ratios available.
- Abundant warehouse stock of complementary catalog items ready for shipment.
Why Choose a Current Transformer from FLEX-CORE®?
Our current transformers offer a flexible, split-core design for the easiest installation of any other current transformer on the market.
- Current input ranges from 200A to 6000A
- Outputs of 5A, 1A, 1V and .3V
- UL, CE, RoHS (depends on model)
- Made in the USA
Reliability in Harsh Environments
FLEX-CORE® current transformers are built to last in harsh environments -- what does this mean?
- UV and saline resistant silicone rubber insulation.
- Mastic pads available to cover exposed connector.
- Operating temperature range of -45° C to +55° C