Please read below for our RETURN POLICIES, if you have any questions, please call us at 614-889-6152.
- Merchandise must not be returned without our prior approval or consent, which will be given or withheld at our sole discretion.
- Please contact FLEX-CORE directly at 614-889-6152 for Return Authorization Number.
- All returned merchandise must be sent freight PREPAID to:
4970 Scioto Darby Rd.
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
If the merchandise is in a new, unused condition and is in its original carton with all the original packing, is a stocked item, and appearing in our current catalog, it will be accepted back (subject to our prior approval as stated above) and a credit allowed amounting to the original selling price or current selling price, whichever is lower, less the restocking charge indicated as follows:
If goods are received by FLEX-CORE:
- Within 30 days of invoice date 20% of applicable selling price
- Within 31-60 days of invoice date 25% of applicable selling price
- Within 61-120 days of invoice date 50% of applicable selling price
- Over 120 days of invoice date Non-returnable
Costs incurred to return items for credit are the sole responsibility of the customer. Shipments of returned merchandise sent collect will not be accepted. If repair work of any nature is required at the time of receiving inspection at our plant, there will be an additional charge for repair work over and above the applicable restocking charge.
Merchandise that has been installed, "customer modified", or has had special finishes applied cannot be returned for credit.
In the event of shortage or damage, notify carrier as well as FLEX-CORE immediately. We are not responsible for damage occurring in transit but will gladly render any assistance necessary to pursue your claim against the transportation company. Merchandise must be inspected for concealed damage within 15 days of receipt.
A charge of 20% of the net price will be applied on any cancellation of a formally acknowledged order when cancellation occurs prior to production.
A charge of 50% of the net price will be applied on any cancellation of a formally acknowledged order when an item begins production.
Items that are not cancelable and not returnable (NC/NR) are acknowledged as such in quotations and sales order acknowledgments and are not subject to cancellation or return.