DC Current Relay w/ Setpoint
Resolution: ± 1 Digit
Hysteresis: ± 1 Digit
Response Time: 10µs
Set Point (Digital): 01 – 99 %, 01 minimum
Dielectric Test (Input/Output/Case): 1500Vac
Accuacy: Set point ± 2 digits
Relay: Form C, SPDT
Rating: 120Vac, 3 Amps
Mechanical Operations: 1 Million
Temperature Effect (-10°C to +60°C): ± 0.1%/OC
Instrument Power: 85-135Vac, 50-400Hz, 2.5VA
- Programmable settings for either current or voltage input, threshold levels and over or under relay alarms.
- Internal DIP switches may be set for either 0 – 1mAdc or 0 – 10Vdc, and may be set for under alarm or over alarm relay operation.
- Lid mounted two digit numerical push-button switch calibrated as percent of full-scale with a threshold range of 01 – 99 percent.
- Red LED lamp lights to indicate when threshold level has been obtained.
- Highlighted area indicates Factory Setting. Unit is set at factory for the 0-1mA input and in the over range alarm mode.
- Under Range Alarm
The output relay will energize when instrument power is applied and the current is above the set point threshold. It will remain in a “Fail Safe” mode until either the input current drops below the set point threshold or instrument power is removed.
- Over Range Alarm
The output relay will energize when instrument power is applied and will remain in a “Fail Safe” mode until either the instrument power is removed or the input current exceeds the set point threshold level.