AC Current Relay w/ Setpoint
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
Current Ranges: 0-5, 0-10, 0-15, or 0-20Amps
Burden: Any Range 0.5VA Max.
Over Current: Any Range 25Aac
– 50Aac (10 Sec/Hr)
– 250Aac (1 Sec/Hr)
Frequency: Nom. 60Hz, 50 to 425Hz
Set Point (Digital): 01 – 99 %, 01 minimum
Hysteresis: ±1 Digit
Dielectric Test(Input/Output/Case): 1500Vac
Instrument Power: 85-135Vac, 50-400Hz, 2.5VA
– 5A Range: Current at 80mA
– 10A Range: Current at 160mA
– 15A Range: Current at 200mA
– 20A Range: Current at 220mA
Accuacy: Setpoint ±2 digits
Relay: Form C, SPDT
Rating: 120Vac, 3A
Mechanical Operations: 1 Million
Response Time to 90%:
– 5A Range: 200ms
– 10A Range: 250ms
– 15A Range: 350ms
– 20A Range: 550ms
- Programmable set point relay setting for input current, threshold levels, over and under current operation.
- Internal DIP switch to set the current ranges of either 0-5, 0-10, 0-15, or 0-20 amperes, and the relay mode for under or over current operation.
- Lid mounted two digit numerical push-button switch calibrated as percent of full-scale with a threshold range of 1 – 99%
- Red LED lamp lights to indicate when threshold level has been obtained.
- Highlighted area indicates Factory Setting. Unit is shipped from the factory with a 0-5 amp input and in an over current relay mode. The set point relay can be set to provide any one of the four current ranges and mode of operation.
- Internal Program Switch..8 Position DIP switch
- Under Current
The output relay will energize when instrument power is applied and the current is above the set point threshold. It will remain in a “Fail Safe” mode until either the input current drops below the set point threshold or instrument power is removed.
- Over Current
The output relay will energize when instrument power is applied and will remain in a “Fail Safe” mode until either the instrument power is removed or the input current exceeds the set point threshold level.