Voltage and Current Selector Switch
OPERATOR Designed for use in a standard 30mm pushbutton hole. It is suitable for steel panel, insulated panel, or centralized motor control clusters. A faceplate is attached.
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
Rating: 30Amps, 600V
– 3hp @ 120Vac
– 5hp @ 240Vac
– 10hp @ 480Vac
– 15hp @ 600Vac
- For Ammeters and Voltmeters.
- The N25 series switches are designed for use on instrumentation applications.
- The double break silver alloy contacts offer high breaking capacity and low contact resistance assuring long trouble free life.
- Switch designed for minimum mounting space.
- Heavy duty double break silver alloy contacts for long trouble free life.
- Terminals easily accessible for wiring.
- Large screws and saddle wiring clamps.
- Switches can be used in ambient temperatures from -25°C to +55°C.