AC Current Relay w/ Setpoint
- Under Current: The output relay will energize when instrument power is applied and the current is above the set point threshold. It will remain in a “Fail Safe” mode until either the input current drops below the set point threshold or instrument power is removed.
- Over Current: The output relay will energize when instrument power is applied and will remain in a “Fail Safe” mode until either the instrument power is removed or the input current exceeds the set point threshold level.
- Programmable set point relay setting for input current, threshold levels, over and under current operation.
- Internal DIP switch to set the current ranges of either 0-5, 0-10, 0-15, or 0-20 amperes, and the relay mode for under or over current operation.
- Lid mounted two digit numerical push-button switch calibrated as percent of full-scale with a threshold range of 1 – 99%
- Red LED lamp lights to indicate when threshold level has been obtained.
- Highlighted area indicates Factory Setting. Unit is shipped from the factory with a 0-5 amp input and in an over current relay mode. The set point relay can be set to provide any one of the four current ranges and mode of operation.
- Internal Program Switch..8 Position DIP switch
Need Assistance? Call: 614-889-6152
While these tables work on mobile devices, they are best viewed on a desktop computer.
View engineering resources and whitepapers related to this model