Wound Primary Current Transformer
- The Model 189 is a low ratio, wound primary current transformer, suitable for primary currents from 2.5A-100A with 5A outputs.
- To be used with ammeters, watt meters, or transducers.
- UL Recognized
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
- Frequency: 50-400Hz
- Insulation Class: 0.6kV, 10kV BIL Full Wave
- Continuous Thermal Rating Factor:
- Primary Terminals:
- 30:5 and Below: Brass No. 10-32
- 40:5 and Up: Brass No. 3/8-16
- Secondary Terminals: Brass Screws No. 8-32
- Weight: Approximately 0.75 lb.
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of ANSI/IEEE C57.13