Summing Current Transformer
The Model 190XSUM is a UL recognized summing transformer for use when two, three, four, or five current transformers need to be totalized.
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
- Frequency: 50-400Hz
- Continuous Thermal Factor: 1.33 at 30°C 1.0 at 55°C
- Secondary Terminals: Brass Studs No. 8-32
- Weight: Approximately 4 lbs.
- Optional Mounting Bracket: P/N 0221B00777
- Insulation Class: 0.6kV, 10kV BIL Full Wave
Since these units are used in the secondary of another current transformer, they do not have a voltage rating. It is given a 2500Volt – 60Hz Hi Pot. test. It is designed to be used on circuits not to exceed 600 volts-to-ground or between windings.