High Accuracy Solid-Core Current Transformer
JAB-0S is a revenue metering current transformer which maintains IEEE 0.15 accuracy class from 1% of rated current up through rating factor. This is accomplished using the specialized amorphous core material which minimizes electrical core losses. The result is an extremely accurate CT that can maintain high accuracy over an extended range of current. Model JAB-0S is designed for indoor service.
Available DownloadsMeasuring Motor Load Current with a Current Transformer
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Insulation Class: 0.6kV, 10kV BIL Full Wave
- Terminals: Tin plated brass, compression type with 0.275″ diameter crosshole for 1/4-28 clamp screw.
- Weight: Approximately 8.25 Lbs.
- Terminals: Secondary terminals are tin plated brass, compression type with a 0.275” diameter cross-hole for wiring and a 1/4-28 clamp screw. A shorting device is provided and interlocked to the terminal cover. The terminal cover is made of a clear plastic.
- Maximize revenue metering accuracy with special high
accuracy rating extended beyond IEEE requirements.
- Simplify CT selection and billing multipliers, improving
productivity and minimizing risk of error
- Reduce inventory and part number requirements,
reducing asset and operational costs
- Window I.D. – 4.50″ x 3.50″
- Designed for direct installation over the secondary bushings
of pad-mounted transformers.