AC Current Digital Panel Meter
The DU40-ACI5 is a low cost AC current meter. It has a built-in internal shunt that allows direct connection to a 5A CT (current transformer) without adding any other external features.
- Apply an input of 0Aac to the meter by shorting the inputs.
- Adjust the Zero Offset Pot until the meter reads 0000.
- Connect the secondary of the current transformer (CT) to the meter
inputs, and apply the full scale current. (5Amps)
- Adjust the Span Pot until the meter displays the required reading.
(Primary ratio of CT)
- Place Decimal Point Jumper in proper position for CT Ratio.
- The DU40-ACI5 is now calibrated and ready for use.
Need Assistance? Call: 614-889-6152
While these tables work on mobile devices, they are best viewed on a desktop computer.
View engineering resources and whitepapers related to this model