- Designed for industrial use – strong plastic case with rugged mounting studs and electrical terminals.
- Sealed cover and case – maintains accuracy and prolongs life.
- ANSI Specification: Meets or exceeds ANSI C39.1 specifications.
- Easy to read at a distance or angle – bold clean dials; no shadows; no parallax error; attractive, uncluttered scales.
- Shielding of mechanisms ensures against magnetic field and steel panel mounting problems.
- Two-piece dial and picket pattern. D’Arsonval movements are linear and repeatable to one percent on preprinted dials.
Need Assistance? Call: 614-889-6152
While these tables work on mobile devices, they are best viewed on a desktop computer.
View engineering resources and whitepapers related to this model