Model# JAK-0C 600V
Indoor/Outdoor Solid-Core Current Transformer
Used primarily for industrial and commercial service metering applications that require high accuracy class current transformers. The JAK-0C is highly accurate with large rating factors, this CT is specified by most Utilities for their service billing.
The core and coil assembly is encapsulated in resin within a molded case. The material has excellent electrical and mechanical properties over a wide temperature range, has low water absorption and is resistant to oil and a variety of chemicals. The core is made from high quality grain-oriented silicon steel while the secondary winding is made from heavy enameled copper wire evenly distributed around the core for maximum accuracy and resistance to stray magnetic fields.
- Terminals: Tin plated brass 1/4-28 clamp type
- Designed for indoor or outdoor service.
- Designed to fit within standard CT cabinets.
- Suitable for operating meters and instruments on both single-phase two-wire circuits and three-phase circuits.
- Being highly accurate with large rating factors, this CT is specified by most Utilities for their service billing.
- Unit with watertight conduit box is available.
- Torque terminals to: 30 INCH-LBS.
Need Assistance? Call: 614-889-6152
Detailed Model Specifications
Click below to see available detailed specifications
While these tables work on mobile devices, they are best viewed on a desktop computer.
View engineering resources and whitepapers related to this model