AC Current Digital Panel Meter
The DU40-ACI5 is a low cost AC current meter. It has a built-in internal shunt that allows direct connection to a 5A CT (current transformer) without adding any other external features.
Available DownloadsDownload Datasheet
Measuring Load Currents and Voltages with Digital Panel Meters
Download Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
Accuracy: ±(0.05% of reading + 3 digits)
Temp. Coefficient: 100ppm/°C (Typical)
Conversion Rate: 3 readings per second
Display: 0.56″ high efficiency LED display HOLD and TEST function
Decimals: User programmable to four positions
Overload Indication: When input exceeds the full scale on any range being used, all digits flash at the A/D conversion rate
– Approx. 2.5 Watts
Warm Up Time: One minute to specified accuracy
Operating Temp: -10°C to +50°C
Input Configuration: Single-ended with provision to .offset the zero of the reading being displayed.
Full Scale Ranges: To 9999 F.S. 5A CT input
Input Impedance: 0.02O for 5A CT
Reads: Up to 9999Amps F.S.
- Apply an input of 0Aac to the meter by shorting the inputs.
- Adjust the Zero Offset Pot until the meter reads 0000.
- Connect the secondary of the current transformer (CT) to the meter
inputs, and apply the full scale current. (5Amps)
- Adjust the Span Pot until the meter displays the required reading.
(Primary ratio of CT)
- Place Decimal Point Jumper in proper position for CT Ratio.
- The DU40-ACI5 is now calibrated and ready for use.