Digital Bargraph Meter
Tricolor or Monocolor Digital Bargraph with programmable scale factor. This bargraph meter has fully programmable set points for monitoring, measurement and control applications.
Input: Over 22 Input Modules
– Up to four 5A 240Vac Form A Relays .(16 Bit) 0-10V
– 4-20mA Isolated Relays (User scalable)
Accuracy: ±0.05% of reading, ±2 digit
– Timed On/Off
Enclosure: 1/8 DIN CASE
Screw Terminal Adapter: Included for inputs and power
Weight: Approximately 1 lb
LED display: (-1999 to +9999)
– 7 Segment, 0.31″, 4 Digit
– 101 Segment, 4.0″, Bargraph
- Program Button – This button is used to move from one program step to the next. When used simultaneously with the UP ARROW button, it initiates the Programming mode. When used simultaneously with the DOWN ARROW button, it initiates the Set point Program Mode.
- Up Arrow – Increases the value of the displayed parameter.
- Down Arrow – Decreases the value of the displayed parameter.
- Annunciator – May be programmed to indicate the set point status of up to 4 parameters.