Voltage and Current Selector Switch
OPERATOR Designed for use in a standard 30mm pushbutton hole. It is suitable for steel panel, insulated panel, or centralized motor control clusters. A faceplate is attached.
- For Ammeters and Voltmeters.
- The N25 series switches are designed for use on instrumentation applications.
- The double break silver alloy contacts offer high breaking capacity and low contact resistance assuring long trouble free life.
- Switch designed for minimum mounting space.
- Heavy duty double break silver alloy contacts for long trouble free life.
- Terminals easily accessible for wiring.
- Large screws and saddle wiring clamps.
Need Assistance? Call: 614-889-6152
While these tables work on mobile devices, they are best viewed on a desktop computer.
View engineering resources and whitepapers related to this model