Medium Voltage Potential Transformer
The PTG5 series of potential transformers (PTs) are designed for high accuracy medium voltage measurements. The purpose of this PT is to proportionally reduce the primary voltage to a level that is within the input range of a standard meter, transducer, or controller. These PTs can be used together with current transformers (CTs) for the monitoring of power and energy. Flex-Core has several of the more common models in stock.
Available DownloadsDownload Product Catalog
View Whitepapers & Application Notes
Need Assistance? Give us a call: 614-889-6152
– 0.3 WXMYZ, 1.2ZZ at 100% rated voltage with 120V based ANSI burden.
– 0.3 WXMY, 1.2Z at 58% rated voltage with 69.3 V based ANSI burden.
– 110kV BIL Full Wave
– 1500VA at 30°C Amb.
– 1000VA at 55°C Amb.
Weight: Approximately 88 lbs.
- Standard Secondary Voltage: 120Vac
- UL Recognized, CSA
- Primary voltages marked with an (*) are approved
- Revenue Metering in Canada by Industry Canada
- Approval No. AE-0431 Rev 1.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY